How to Fold a T-Shirt Quickly
Folding t-shirts can sometimes feel like a never-ending task, but it doesn’t have to be like that. At 5-Minute Crafts we will show you how to do this, while making sure your laundry basket gets done in no time.
- First, lay your t-shirt on its back, on top of a flat surface.
Draw 2 imaginary lines on your t-shirt (shown on the image above): A horizontal line half way between the top and the bottom of the shirt, and a vertical one halfway between the center and the outside edge.
- Point A will be where the lines meet, point B at the very top of the vertical line, and C at its bottom.
- Keep these in mind.
- Grab point A with your left hand, and point B with your right hand.
- Now, cross your right hand over to point C and pick it up as well.
- Unfold your arms and place the t-shirt on your flat surface.
- Lastly, fold the t-shirt back on itself.