How to Make a Squid Game Mask
With Halloween coming up, there’s nothing like making your own costume. 5-Minute Crafts prepared a guide that will make it look like you’ve just come out of a television show.
- A metal strainer
- A hammer
- A cutting plier
- Black paint
- Regular tape
- Black tape
- Thick black tape
- An elastic cord
- Remove the metal strainer’s handle and the extra bit at the top with the help of a cutting plier.
- You’ll need to flatten the sides of the strainer to make it more of an oval face shape.
- For this, apply force on one of its sides by pressing it down on the floor. You can also try to do this with your own hands (by forcing the strainer and making it oval) or with the help of a hammer.
- Paint the metal strainer black and let it dry.
- You’ll need to paint a square in the middle of the strainer, just a few inches from the top edge. For this, you can cut strips of tape to cover the entire mask.
- When this is done, remove only the tape necessary to leave an unpainted square.
- Remove the rest of the tape from the strainer.
- Cut a strip of thick black tape long enough to go from one side of the strainer to the other. Glue it underneath the square you’ve painted.
- Next, cut a strip of the regular black tape and glue it vertically from the middle point of the one you’ve just glued to the bottom of the strainer.
- Cut 2 more strips of the thick scotch tape and glue them to each of the sides of the regular black tape.
- With the metal strainer facing down, place a bit of glue in the middle of each side.
- Attach the elastic cord to the glue, then cover the glued area with a tiny bit of regular black tape. Your mask is good to go.
Share This Article