5 Summer Berry Desserts
Summer is the season of juicy and delicious berries. But we can get tired of these goodies, even if they’re our favorites. If you want to try something new, go for these original desserts.
At 5-Minute Crafts, we love to find unusual recipes, and we hope that you’ll learn something new from our article.
5. Watermelon candy
- Cut watermelon into circles about 0.5 to 1 inch thick.
- Using a round metal mold, cut out small circles from the watermelon pulp.
- Then put these circles on skewers or toothpicks. Make sure the watermelon is tightly fixed on them.
- Dip the watermelon pieces into melted colorful chocolate (white chocolate + various food coloring) and let them dry. Ready-made candy can be decorated with sprinkles.
4. Chocolate strawberries
- Pick big berries and remove the stems.
- Cut the berries in half and put them on skewers as shown in the photo above.
- Dip the berries in melted chocolate. You can also melt white chocolate to garnish the strawberries on top after the dark chocolate has set.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper and place a wire rack on top. Carefully put the berries on it and let them dry. After the dark chocolate has cooled, you can decorate the candy with white chocolate.
3. Strawberries in candy syrup
- Take your favorite hard candy and remove the wrappers before putting it in a plastic bag.
- Use a rolling pin to grind the pieces.
- Pour the resulting crumbs into a saucepan, add water, and cook until the mixture boils.
- Take big strawberries or any other berries and put them on skewers. While the candy mixture is still hot, pour it over the berries carefully and let them cool.
2. Bilberry and yogurt ice cream
- Take big bilberries or any other berries and put them on skewers.
- Dip the berries in yogurt.
- Sprinkle them with ground nuts and put the skewers in the freezer.
1. Fried strawberries
- Put big strawberries on skewers and make sure they sit tight.
- Dip the berries in melted chocolate.
- After they’ve cooled down, dip the pieces in the batter.
- Deep-fry the strawberries until golden brown. Once the berries are ready, place them on a paper towel to remove excess fat.