6 Ideas for Making Desserts With Chocolate Cookies
Chocolate cookies with filling are a common choice for many people. Some of us like them just as they are, while others prefer to dip them in milk — and then there are those who like them with a cup of coffee. They’re so popular, they’ve become a staple on people’s grocery lists to appease various sweet cravings.
5-Minute Crafts has compiled 6 recipes that can help you turn your cookies into delicious desserts.
1. Cookies and cream ice cream
- 5 filled chocolate cookies
- ¾ cup of heavy cream
- ⅓ cup of condensed milk
- Detach both cookie sides from the cream, crush them, and place them in a glass.
- Pour in the cream and condensed milk, and stir.
- Keep the mixture in the freezer for a couple of hours, and serve.
- 10 filled chocolate cookies
- 2 cups of whole milk
- ⅓ cup of chocolate syrup
- ½ cup of whipping cream
- In a large pot, place a glass of milk and the crushed chocolate cookies over low heat. Boil it for a few minutes and let it cool.
- Add a little more milk, and stir.
- Transfer the mixture to a sieve to catch any uncrushed cookies. Set them aside.
- In a bowl, pour some chocolate syrup and the strained mixture from the previous step.
- Top with whipped cream and garnish it with crushed cookies.
3. Doughnut with toppings
- 5 chocolate cookies with filling
- 1 filled doughnut
- ½ cup of vanilla buttercream
- ½ cup of frosting spread
- Make a small hole in the center of the doughnut and fill it with vanilla buttercream using a cake piping bag.
- Spread the doughnut on the side of the hole with the icing. Cover only the top of the doughnut.
- Crush the cookies and place them on the glazed side of the doughnut.
4. Coated ice pops
- 20 filled chocolate cookies
- 2 cups of heavy cream
- 4 cups of white chocolate, strawberries, and other flavored chocolate coating
- Combine the cookie cream with the whipping cream, and stir.
- In a popsicle or ice pop mold, place in the crushed cookies and pour the cream mixture over them. Freeze for a few hours.
- Place the white chocolate and strawberry toppings in a large glass and coat the popsicles completely.
- Wait for the topping to harden, and serve.
5. Fried cookies
- 1 package of chocolate cookies with filling
- 2 eggs
- ⅓ cup of milk
- 1 ½ cups of flour
- ½ cup of powdered sugar
- 4 cups (1 liter) of oil
- Beat the egg, milk, flour, and ¼ cup of powdered sugar until everything is thoroughly combined. Then, coat the cookies with the mixture.
- Place them in a frying pan with plenty of hot oil and fry until golden brown.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar, and serve.
6. Cookie and white chocolate balls
- 2 packages of filled chocolate cookies
- 4 tablespoons of cream cheese
- 2 cups of white chocolate frosting
- ½ cup of chocolate syrup
- Crush the cookies and mix them in a pot with cream cheese.
- Take some of the mixture with your hands and form a ball with it.
- In a bowl, place the melted chocolate coating and decorate it by putting chocolate syrup on top.
- Insert a wooden toothpick in each ball and dip them in the mixture.
- Let them cool and wrap them in cellophane bags to take them with you anywhere you want.