8 Grill Recipes to Make Regular Barbecue So Much Better
When it’s summer, we can’t help but want to spend more time outside, and a good barbecue is synonymous with spending some time out in nature. In order to make your menu more interesting, we’ve prepared 8 recipes to replace ordinary fried meat. And in the bonus section, you’ll find a useful tip for fish fans.
5-Minute Crafts is sharing mouth-watering grill recipes. And as an extra tip, in order to prevent the skewers from burning, soak them in cold water.
Grilled spiral sausages
- Remove the package and put the sausages on the skewers.
- Cut each one spirally, like it’s shown here.
- Stretch the spiral.
- Grill the sausages. Such meat is great for hot dogs, especially if the sausage is significantly smaller than the bun.
Minced meat, onion, and bacon “bombs”
- Cut the onion as the photo shows and remove the first layer.
- Make a meatball and put it inside the removed onion layer.
- Wrap the whole thing in bacon and put it on a skewer.
- Grill it until the meat is done.
- Peel and wash an oyster, then open it.
- Add some chili sauce.
- Add pepper and salt.
- Fry it until it’s done.
Grilled shrimp, chicken, and sausage
1-3. Put sausages, chicken, and shrimp on skewers, as the photos show.
4. Fry them until they’re done.
Barbecued meat with vegetables and rosemary
- Prepare the vegetables. We had red onion and bell pepper.
- Put the vegetables and any meat or fish on a rosemary stick.
- Make sure everything is safe.
- Grill the food until it’s done.
1. Prepare a bottle as you see here.
2. Put some minced meat into the top of a cut bottle.
3. Put the upper part of the bottle on the lower one.
4. Put the skewer into the bottleneck as the photo shows.
5. Push the bottle to ensure the minced meat gets on the skewer.
6. Cook the meat until it’s done.
- Cut a pineapple as you see here.
- Put the pieces on a skewer.
- Cook it until it’s done.
Dessert on the grill
1. Put some dough into molds.
2. Add raisins or any other filling you’d like.
3. Bake for 20 minutes with a lid.
4. Serve with berries and whipped cream.
Bonus: How to prevent fish from sticking to the grill
Put a piece of fish on lemon slices and it won’t stick to the grill.