How to Bake Salmon
There’s no need to go to a restaurant every time you feel like having salmon. With a simple recipe, you can bake your own and have a delicious plate ready in about half an hour. 5-Minute Crafts will help you with this.
- A lemon
- Olive oil
- Yellow potatoes
- White asparagus
- Black pepper
Before you start cooking, you’ll need to:
- Preheat the oven at 390ºF (200ºC).
- Grill your white asparagus spears until their texture hardens a bit before you put them into the oven.
- Rinse your yellow potatoes.
- Cut your lemon into 4 parts.
- Chop the parsley.
- Mince the garlic.
Note: Please take into consideration how many people the recipe will serve, and prepare your ingredients’ quantities accordingly.
- First, you’ll need to spread olive oil around your cooking pan.
- Then take a pinch of salt and lay it around your sheet pan.
- Afterward, rub your yellow potatoes on the salt before setting them there.
- Bake them at 390ºF (200ºC) for 20 minutes.
- After baking your potatoes, take your sheet pan out and push them to one side.
- Arrange your salmon down the center with the asparagus spread around it.
- Melt 1/3 cup of butter, add a dash of lemon, and mix everything together.
- Sprinkle it around your salmon, and finish seasoning it with chopped parsley, minced garlic, black pepper, and salt (do this to your liking).
- Put everything into the oven for another 15 minutes.
- While you wait, melt another 1/3 cup of butter.
- Place 3 stems of parsley and 2/3 cloves of smashed garlic on a cooking pan.
- Add a dash of lemon on top of everything and let it cook on low heat for about 3 to 5 minutes.
- Season your salmon with it once it’s ready.
- Once everything’s baked and ready, take your sheet pan out and plate your food.
Disclaimer: The sliced carrot, boiled eggs, cauliflower, and broccoli were not included in the recipe and were added after it was done.