How to Cook Charlotte Cake
Apple Charlotte Cake is one of the most famous apple cakes that anyone is capable of making. It is cooked quickly and consists of simple ingredients, while the subtle taste of apples and tender dough can make anyone fall in love with this baked good.
5-Minute Crafts is sharing a very simple recipe for the lip-smacking Apple Charlotte Cake.
200 g of flour
200 g of sugar
4 medium-sized apples, preferably sour ones
5 g of baking powder
10 g of butter
cinnamon and salt as per your taste
a cutting board
a baking dish
a deep bowl
How to cook
1. Remove the peel from the apples and cut them into small pieces.
2. Grease the baking dish with butter and place the apples in it.
3. Whisk the eggs with the sugar. Once the mixture becomes homogenous, start to add flour to it.
4. Add salt, cinnamon, and baking powder to the dough. Mix well.
5. Pour the dough over the apples and put it in the oven preheated to 350°F for about 40-45 minutes.
6. Take the cake out of the baking dish, sprinkle it with powdered sugar, and serve.