How to Make a Milkshake
A milkshake is a refreshing drink made from milk and ice cream. But the best thing about this drink is that it comes in a wide variety of flavors, allowing you to choose the one you like most. In addition, it’s possible to prepare one by adding other ingredients, such as fruit, cookies, or your favorite toppings.
5-Minute Crafts is showing you how easy it is to make a milkshake at home.
- 4 scoops of ice cream in the flavor of your choice
- 1 cup of cow’s milk
- Whipped cream
- Your favorite toppings (cookies, fruit, chocolate, etc.)
- Ice cubes (optional)
1. Place the ice cream scoops in the blender.
2. Add your favorite topping.
3. Pour in the cow’s milk. If this kind of milk isn’t to your liking, you can use almond milk, coconut milk, or any other milk you prefer.
4. Add a couple of ice cubes (optional).
5. Blend for a couple of minutes.
6. Serve and garnish with whipped cream and a little bit of your favorite topping.