How to Make a Piña Colada
The piña colada isn’t an ordinary beverage. In fact, it’s so popular, it even has its own celebration day, July 10. But we can pretend that any day is the perfect day to enjoy this delicious drink.
5-Minute Crafts will show you how to make this creamy and refreshing delight at home.
13.5 oz (400 ml) of pineapple juice
8.5 oz (250 ml) of coconut cream
4.2 oz (125 ml) of evaporated milk
2 tbsp of condensed milk
Wedges of fresh pineapple
Cherries in syrup
1. Put the ice cubes in a blender.
2. Add pineapple juice.
3. Pour in the coconut cream.
4. Add the condensed milk and the evaporated milk.
5. Pulse just a few times, making sure not to completely crush the ice cubes.
6. Top the glass with a pineapple wedge and a cherry, and serve!