How to Make Chocolate
Homemade chocolate bars are delicious and really easy to make. 5-Minute Crafts has a great recipe that only takes 5 minutes to make, and it can easily be made vegan as well.
- 1/4 cup of cacao or cocoa powder
- 3 tbsp of coconut oil
- 3 tbsp of a sweetener of your choice, like maple syrup, honey, or agave
- Optional add-ins: peppermint extract, peanut butter, coconut, etc.
Add 1/4 cup of cacao or cocoa powder to a large bowl.
Add 3 tablespoons of a sweetener of your choice, like honey, maple syrup, agave, etc.
Add 3 tablespoons of melted coconut oil to the bowl.
Stir everything together until it’s smooth.
Pour the mixture into a shallow container or a chocolate mold if you want to make a chocolate bar.
Let the chocolate chill until it’s firm.
Remove it from the mold, and it’s ready to eat!
To make your chocolate extra delicious and flavorful, you can use some add-ins:
- Mint: Add a few drops of pure peppermint extract to the melted chocolate mixture.
- Peanut butter: After pouring the melted chocolate into the container or mold, swirl in some melted peanut butter and wait for it to chill together with the chocolate.
- Coconut: Stir in some shredded coconut or sprinkle it on top of the chocolate before it chills.