How to Make Cottage Cheese Pancakes
Cottage cheese pancakes are perfect for a hearty, nutritious breakfast or an afternoon snack. Additionally, they can be served as dessert after the main meal.
5-Minute Crafts will tell you how to make classic cottage cheese pancakes from simple ingredients.
- A deep bowl
- A soup plate
- A fork
- A tablespoon
- A wide frying pan
To make 3 servings of cottage cheese pancakes, you’ll need:
- 40 oz of cottage cheese (5% fat)
- 2 small chicken eggs
- 8 tbsp of flour
- 3 tbsp of sugar
- 2 tbsp of vegetable oil for frying
- vanillin (optional)
How to cook it
1. Put the cottage cheese into a deep bowl and mash it thoroughly with a fork.
2. Break 2 chicken eggs into a bowl and add salt and sugar. You can add vanilla or vanillin to flavor the dish.
3. Mix all the ingredients thoroughly.
4. Add 4 tbsp of flour.
5. Stir the ingredients into the flour. Put the remaining 4 tbsp of flour into a soup bowl to use it as a coating for the pancakes.
6. Form the pancakes, roll them in flour, and place them in a frying pan greased with vegetable oil.
7. Fry the pancakes on both sides for 10-15 minutes until they become golden brown.
8. Serve cottage cheese pancakes on their own or with various additives like sour cream, condensed milk, sweet sauce, or jam.