How to Make Cranberry Juice
Cranberry juice is a tasty drink that is good for your health, because cranberry is rich in minerals and vitamins, like C, E, K, and B. Because the drink has fresh juice in it, most of the vitamins are still there.
5-Minute Crafts wants to share a step-by-step recipe for making cranberry juice
What you need
- 500 grams of cranberries
- 2 liters of water
- sugar or honey
How to make
1. Prepare the berries. If you are using frozen berries, take them out of the freezer in advance and let them thaw. Check that you are using only good berries, wash them, and let them dry.
2. Mash the berries in a bowl.
3. Put the mashed berries into a cheesecloth and press the juice out.
4. Put the mashed berries, that are still in the cheesecloth, into a pot. Add water and make it boil. Boil the berries for 4-5 minutes.
5. Strain the drink through the cheesecloth and let it cool down.
6. Add sugar or honey if needed.