How to Make Flan in the Microwave in Just 6 Steps
Flan is a delicious dessert that requires few ingredients. And if we can prepare it in a very short time in the microwave, it makes for a great snack option.
5-Minute Crafts is showing you how to prepare the dessert in 6 easy steps so that it looks like you made it in a regular flan pan.
- 3 egg yolks
- 2 whole eggs
- 2 cups of whole milk
- 150 g of sugar
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- Liquid caramel
1. Place the egg yolks and whole eggs in a bowl.
2. Stir in the sugar and beat the ingredients until the mixture looks frothy.
3. Pour in the cold milk and add the vanilla extract; whisk again to combine well.
4. Add the caramel to the container to be microwaved and fill it with the mixture, but leave approximately ¼ of space left so that it doesn’t spill out, as it will grow while in the microwave.
5. Place it in the microwave for 3 minutes, in 30-second intervals, then remove and allow to cool.
6. Refrigerate for half an hour and serve.