How to Make Homemade Doughnuts
Doughnuts originated in Holland where they’re known as “oliebollen,” but they’re such a good snack that you can now find them all over the world with tons of variety. They’re delicious at any time of the day, and you can prepare them with just a few inexpensive ingredients.
5-Minute Crafts will show you how to make these goodies the easy way.
- 4 cups of wheat flour
- Just over 1 tbsp of yeast
- 3 oz of milk
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1/2 cup of butter
- 2 eggs
- ½ tsp of vanilla
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 liter of oil
- Pour the flour into a bowl or onto the place where you’re going to make the dough.
- Then make a kind of circle in the middle of the flour to be able to add the remaining ingredients.
3. Add the 1 cup of sugar.
4. Make a smaller circle inside the preparation.
5. Add a pinch of salt.
6. Add the yeast.
7. Add the eggs to the center of the mixture.
8. Finally, add the vanilla.
9. Add the butter, preferably melted.
10. Move the flour to the center, where the ingredients you added earlier are located.
11. Add the milk.
12. Knead the mixture to integrate all the ingredients.
13. Continue kneading for 20-30 minutes.
14. Place the dough in a bowl.
15. Cover it with plastic wrap or a cloth, and let it rest for 1 hour.
16. Sprinkle a little wheat flour on the surface where you’re going to work.
17. Place the prepared dough and stretch it with the rolling pin until it’s about 2 centimeters thick.
18. With a circular object of the desired diameter, cut the dough.
19. Cut out as many circles as you can get.
20. Take a smaller circular object and cut out the center.
21. Place a skillet over medium heat and fry the donuts on both sides.
22. Fry until golden brown.
23. Sprinkle the donuts with sugar or any other toppings you’d like.
24. Serve them as you’d like.