How to Make Mexican Sweet Corn Cake
When it comes to dessert, we usually prefer buying it at the local bakery over taking on a complicated recipe. After all, it may not turn out so well in the end. But homemade corn cake fresh out of the oven is just incomparable. That’s why we wanted to share a hassle-free recipe with you so that you can enjoy it at home.
5-Minute Crafts recommends preparing this sweet dessert to surprise your family and show off.
1 can of condensed milk
4 shelled corn cobs
1 stick of butter at room temperature (90 g)
1 tbsp baking powder
1 cup icing sugar
1. Pour the corn, butter, eggs, baking powder, and condensed milk in the blender and blend.
2. Mix all the ingredients for about 3 minutes to ensure the corn kernels disintegrate entirely.
3. Pour the mixture into a greased and floured baking dish with high edges.
4. Put the container in a preheated oven at 350 °F for about 40-45 minutes.
5. Once the timer goes off, check if the cake is ready by inserting a toothpick in it. If it comes out dry when you remove it, take the cake out of the oven and let it cool.
6. Decorate with icing sugar or however you like.