How to Make Original Desserts
Creating new desserts is an activity that can bring together your whole family or your good friends. And you can always be sure that the process itself won’t be boring. 5-Minute Crafts wants to show you 12 unusual sweet ideas that won’t leave anyone indifferent.
1. Red velvet lava cake in a mug
1. In a bowl, add some white chocolate and some heavy cream.
2. Place the bowl in the microwave and melt it. Stir well.
3. Pour the mixture into an ice tray and freeze it in the freezer.
4. In a mug, add red velvet cake mix and some milk.
5. Put one frozen chocolate-cream cube inside the cake mixture.
6. Microwave for 5 minutes and enjoy.
2. Sweet tortilla wrap
3. Pop It chocolate popsicle
1. Take a Pop It toy in any shape you like and wash it thoroughly.
2. Place Skittles candies into each of the toy sections.
3. Melt some chocolate of your choice and pour it over the Skittles candies.
4. Place a popsicle stick in it and transfer the toy to the freezer.
5. Carefully take the chocolate out of the toy and enjoy.
4. Oreo-peanut butter truffles
1. In a big bowl, add crushed Oreo cookies, a big tablespoon of peanut butter, and some cream.
2. Mix it well until it’s smooth.
3. Form balls from the mass.
4. Transfer the balls onto a baking rack.
5. Pour melted chocolate over the balls and add some rainbow sprinkles.
6. Let the chocolate harden and enjoy.
5. Peanut butter cups
1. In a bowl, mix coconut cream, coconut oil, agave syrup, and cocoa powder.
2. Mix well.
3. Pour a little bit of the mixture into silicone baking cups just enough to cover the bottom.
4. Transfer the cups into the refrigerator to freeze them.
5. Take the cups out and pour some melted peanut butter onto the frozen chocolate mass. Let it harden.
6. Pour some more of the chocolate mass on top of the peanut butter. Sprinkle some sea salt on top. Let the cups freeze one more time.
6. Dried strawberry pastilles
1. Process fresh strawberries in a blender.
2. Pour the strawberry puree onto a silicone baking mat.
3. Bake at 180°C (365°F) for 30 minutes.
4. Using a pizza cutter, cut it into even strips.
5. Sprinkle some shredded coconut and pistachio crumbles on top.
6. Roll each strip and serve.
7. Oreo popsicles
1. Take heavy cream and 10 Oreo cookies. Transfer the Oreo cookie filling to the cream.
2. Mix well.
3. Crush the cookies and transfer them to a tray.
4. Pour the liquid cream mass on top of the crushed cookies. Put popsicle sticks in there.
5. Transfer the tray to the freezer to freeze the popsicles.
6. Once frozen, take the popsicles out of the freezer and pour some melted chocolate and crushed nuts on top.
8. Yogurt-stuffed berries
9. Raspberry chocolate balls
1. Take small brownie squares and flatten them with a dough roller.
2. For each square of the brownie cake, take a raspberry and fill it with a small amount of yogurt.
3. Place the raspberry into the brownie and form a ball.
4. Melt some chocolate.
5. Cover the brownie-raspberry ball with melted chocolate.
10. Avocado ice cream
1. In a bowl, add heavy cream and sweetened condensed milk, and mix everything with a mixer.
2. Add some avocado puree to the mass and mix well.
3. Add chocolate chunks and some lime zest to the mixture.
4. Mix everything well and transfer the bowl to the freezer. Once frozen, scoop some balls of the ice cream and enjoy.
11. Chocolate house
1. Using a knife, cut the sides of a chocolate bar to form a triangle on the top. Do the same with the second chocolate bar.
2. Use a cookie form to cut out a circle at the bottom of the first chocolate bar — this will be the front side of the house.
3. Melt some chocolate and transfer it into a piping bag.
4. Use the melted chocolate to attach the different chocolate bars and create the frame of the house.
5. After the framing of house is done, use chocolate bars and some melted chocolate to create the roof.
6. Use more chocolate and candies to create decorations like windows and doors.
12. Mini cheesecakes
1. Take some Oreo cookies and pour a beaten egg on them. Let the cookies soak in the egg.
2. Once soaked, mix them well.
3. Transfer the mass to paper cupcake molds to cover the bottom of them.
4. Put some cream cheese on top of the cookie-egg mixture.
5. Transfer the cupcake molds to the oven and bake.
6. Sprinkle some brown sugar on top of the “cheesecakes.”