How to Make Pancakes
This very traditional breakfast is delicious and never goes out of fashion. And 5-Minute Crafts is going to show you just how easy it is to make them.
- 1 1/2 cups of all-purpose flour
- 3 1/2 teaspoons of baking powder
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 tablespoon of white sugar
- 1 1/4 cups of milk
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons of butter, melted
- olive oil
1. Sift the flour, baking powder, salt, and sugar.
Sift all the dry ingredients into a bowl and mix them together.
2. Add the milk, egg, and melted butter.
Make a well in the center of the dry mixture and add the liquids along with the egg. The butter can be melted in the microwave.
3. Mix everything together.
Mix all the ingredients until you have a smooth mix.
4. Heat an oily frying pan.
Place a frying pan on the stove at medium-high heat. It needs to be slightly oily so it doesn’t stick.
5. Pour the batter onto the frying pan.
Pour or scoop some of the mixture onto the already-heated frying pan. Around 1/4 cup for each pancake will do.
6. Wait until the pancakes are brown on both sides.
Flip them to make sure they’re cooked on both sides. When they achieve a brown color, they’re ready.
7. Serve them.
Pancakes need to be served hot. Put on your favorite toppings and enjoy your breakfast!