How to Make Peanut Butter
Peanuts are a nutrient-rich food that we sometimes forget about. Nutrition experts recommend its consumption to prevent heart disease and increase longevity. However, we must do this in moderation, due to its high caloric value. 5-Minute Crafts shows you how to make your own peanut butter, a nutritious alternative to include at breakfast.
- 900 g of peanuts
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 8-10 dry dates
1. Bake the peanuts at 350 °F for about 10 minutes.
2. Place them in a food processor and grind them.
3. Set aside a couple of spoonfuls of ground peanuts.
4. Keep grinding for a couple of minutes, until the peanuts reach a doughy consistency.
5. Add salt and dried dates. Blend all the ingredients.
6. Add the ground peanuts that you set aside previously. If you want a more liquid consistency, blend again for a few more minutes.
Store the peanut butter in a glass jar with an airtight lid and keep it in the refrigerator. Eat it within a couple of weeks.