How to Make Spanish-Style Avocado Toast
There’s a way to make avocado toast taste even better with the help of Spanish chorizo. We at 5-Minute Crafts will help you make this by guiding you through the process of putting together delicious Spanish-style avocado toast.
- Olive oil
- 6 ounces of Spanish hard chorizo
- 1/2 of a small yellow onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 cup of cherry tomatoes
- Chicken stock
- Sherry vinegar
- 1 avocado
- 2 slices of country bread
- Manchego cheese
- Lemon juice
- Cut the chorizo into small cubes.
- Then dice the yellow onion thinly.
- Mince the 2 cloves of garlic.
- Cut the cherry tomatoes in half.
- Lastly, chop the parsley.
- First, heat your pan over medium-high heat and add a bit of olive oil.
- Then add the chorizo cubes to the pan.
- Stir them occasionally until their edges become crispy.
- Lower the heat to medium and add the onions.
- Cook them until they’re translucent, then add the garlic.
- Cook it until the garlic starts to become fragrant.
- Push all of the ingredients to the edges of the pan.
- Now add the tomatoes to the center of it.
- Cook them until they start boiling.
- Add a bit of the chicken stock to deglaze (make the sauce).
- Stir and scrape any browned parts on the pan.
- Simmer (lower the heat to below the boiling point) until the liquid has been reduced.
- Add a bit of sherry vinegar while stirring the food.
- Add most of the parsley.
- Check to see if the seasoning is good before turning off the heat (add more if necessary).
- Toast your bread and cut the avocado into slices.
- Spread the slices on top of the toasted bread, then sprinkle them with a bit of salt and lemon juice.
- Spread the chorizo evenly between your 2 pieces of toast and place dressed lettuce on top.
- Shave the Manchego cheese over the pieces of toast, generously.
- Sprinkle the remaining parsley over both pieces of toast.
Share This Article