How to Make Unusual Pancakes
Are you tired of the usual pancakes? Are you crave something more original? Then try cooking pancakes with pineapple and strawberry, chocolate paste, or just try mini pancakes.
5-Minute Crafts offers 10 options of out-of-the-ordinary but simple-to-cook pancakes that will decorate your table in the morning. The bonus at the end will tell you how to make rolls from pancakes using fish.
1. Take a pineapple ring and slightly fry it in a frying pan on both sides.
2. Place a strawberry inside the pineapple.
3. Cover the pineapple with pancake batter.
4.—5. Fry on both sides.
6. Bon appetit!
1. Put your pancake batter into a plastic bottle with a spout, and squeeze it onto your frying pan. Try to shape the squeezed batter into a neat circle.
2. Place a wooden stick (skewer) onto the batter circle.
3. Cover the skewer with more batter so that it becomes unnoticeable and ends up inside the batter circle.
4. Fry the pancake on the stick on both sides.
5. Put the pancakes with skewers in stacks, coating the space between them with chocolate paste.
6. Decorate the dish with fresh berries. Bon appetit!
1. Squeeze the chocolate paste onto parchment paper in the shape of a circle from a pastry bag. Freeze it.
2. Pour the batter for pancakes into the frying pan.
3. Put the frozen chocolate paste on the batter.
4. Pour one more layer of batter over it to cover the chocolate paste. Fry the pancake on both sides.
5.—6. Your pancakes with chocolate stuffing are ready. Bon appetit!
1. Take a plastic bottle with a spout and pour the pancake batter into it.
2. Add brown sugar.
3. Then add cinnamon, to taste, into the same bottle.
4. Close the bottle and shake it well to thoroughly mix the contents.
5. Squeeze the contents of the bottle in the shape of a spiral, the way it’s shown in the photo.
6. Fill in the empty spaces with more batter that doesn’t have brown sugar and cinnamon in it.
7. Fry the pancakes on both sides.
8. Bon appetit!
1. Squeeze two small pancakes from a plastic bottle with a spout into a pan. Form a dough jumper (see the photo) between them so that you get a double pancake.
2. Let the double pancake fry on one side.
3. Place grated carrot and ground walnut on one side of the double pancake.
4. Fold it in half.
5. Opt for chocolate paste for another double pancake and also fold the ready product in half.
6. Decorate the plate with pancakes. You can add whipped cream as a topping.
1. Pour cream into a bowl.
2.—3. Add cinnamon and powdered sugar.
4. Beat with a mixer until smooth.
5.—6. Add confectionery chocolate and ricotta. Mix well.
7.—8. Spread the mass you get on the pancakes and stack them over each other. Make a layer between every 2 pancakes.
9. Decorate the cake made of pancakes with whipped cream and strawberries.
1.—2. Cut a banana in half.
3. Cut each half lengthwise several times to get thin slices.
4. Take a slice of banana with cooking tongs and dip it into your pancake batter.
5. Fry in a pan on both sides.
6. Bananas in pancake batter can be served with chocolate sauce.
1.—2. Fill a plastic soda bottle with pancake batter. Make a small hole in the bottle cap. Squeeze the batter onto the pan so that you get round mini pancakes.
3. Fry them.
4. Then move the mini pancakes onto your plate with the help of chopsticks.
5. Serve your mini pancakes with honey. Bon appetit!
1. Line a baking sheet with baking parchment. Pour the pancake batter over it.
2. Evenly spread the batter along the entire surface of the baking sheet with the help of a silicone spatula.
3. Place strawberries, cut into halves, in rows on one half of the baking sheet. Place banana, cut into circles, on the other half. Place blueberries between the strawberries
4. Sprinkle the banana part of your future masterpiece with chia seeds (they can be replaced with poppy or sesame seeds).
5. Bake in the oven for about 25 minutes at 350°F. Once ready, cut the dish into pieces and drizzle with honey. Bon appetit!
1.—2. Take 2 bananas. Break them in half and mash them with a fork until pureed.
3. Add 2 eggs to the banana puree and mix until smooth.
4.—5. Fry pancakes on a pre-heated pan from this batter.
6. Decorate the pancakes with fresh berries and bananas. You can also drizzle honey on your banana pancakes.
Bonus: Rolls from pancakes
1. Spread cream cheese on one half of a large, thin pancake.
2. Place a fillet of red fish and a piece of avocado over it.
3. Roll up the pancake.
4. Cut the pancake roll into pieces.
5. Put a bit of red caviar on each roll and decorate the dish with greenery. Bon appetit!