13 Jewelry Ideas for Gifts Under $50
A piece of jewelry can be a timeless gift, perfect for numerous occasions or simply just because — you just can’t go wrong with this type of present. 5-Minute Crafts has prepared a list highlighting jewelry items for both men and women that make great gifts, all for less than $50.
5-Minute Crafts gets commissions for purchases made through the links in this post.
1. An elegant and tasteful adjustable zircon bracelet that is perfect for everyday use
Buy it on Amazon here (available in 18 other models).
2. A sturdy, stainless steel Cuban chain that can make all the difference in a simple outfit
Buy it on Amazon here (also available in black and gold-plated; up to 12 mm wide and 76 cm long).
3. An infinity pendant necklace to let a special some know that your love is forever
Buy it on Amazon here (also available in 7 other models).
4. A sleek Tommy Hilfiger leather bracelet that can help one achieve an effortlessly stylish look
Buy it on sale on Amazon here.
5. A unisex gold-colored stainless steel Casio digital watch whose timeless design makes it the right accessory for anybody
6. A memorial locket pendant that can be worn to carry the memory of a loved one forever
7. A Morse code bracelet with a secret message that’s full of positivity
Buy the “strength” Morse code bracelet on Amazon here (also available in 2 other words).
8. A fancy set of silver drop dangle earrings and a necklace that will make the perfect gift for a future bride or bridesmaid
Buy it on Amazon here (also available in gold and rose gold).
9. A heartwarming silver elephant necklace that represents motherly love and guidance
10. A solar system bracelet that is designed to represent the wearer as the sun as a way to bring positive energy
Buy it on Amazon here (available in 3 sizes).