5 Easy Tips to Change Your Look
Sometimes you can get bored with your own style. Or you may feel a sudden craving for drastic changes in your appearance. There are basic ideas for how to bring something new to your look. You don’t have to spend much time or money on clothes, changing your hair color or length, or professional make-up. There are plenty of fairly cheap, quick tricks that can help you a lot.
5-Minute Crafts prepared a guide with simple steps you can take to make it look like you just got back from an appointment with a stylist.
1. Introduce beauty routines
Simple actions like regularly washing your face will help your skin look healthy. It is enough to wash your face in the morning and in the evening. If you can’t do twice-a-day cleansings, it is important to wash your face every evening. It helps to get rid of dirt, sweat, oil, and makeup that’s accumulated during the day. On top of that:
2. Change your makeup
- Choose a bright lipstick. Even if you’ve gotten used to your favorite color, it’s time to try something new and change it. Vivid lip color will liven up your day immediately. Pay attention to which color red you choose.
- Take care of your brows. Eyebrows can change your whole look. It’s time to check their shape and regrow them in the long run if needed. For a quick fix, you can fill them in with a pencil, pomade, or powder.
- Experiment with your eyeliner. Different eyeliner styles can create a variety of different looks. You can look different every day if you master different types of wings. You can also try an eyeliner in a new color to get a different effect.
3. Try a new hairstyle
- Part your hair on the other side. This simple trick takes seconds but it can have a dramatic effect. It is also good for your hair.
- Try out something absolutely new to you. Think about the hairstyle you are used to and do something different with your hair to spice up your look.
- Use hair accessories. Try scarves, headbands, bows, bandanas, hairclips, and flowers. They will take your hairstyle to new levels.
4. Choose statement accessories.
- Accessories can revive your whole look. That’s another secret of successful transformations. You can wear the same basic clothes with different accessories and create the illusion of a robust wardrobe.
- If you feel uncomfortable with a variety of accessories, just choose one piece that you like unconditionally. Make sure you can combine it with different outfits.
- When you are ready for more, choose one piece to dominate your look and then surround it with several more modest accessories.
5. Go through your wardrobe and find hidden treasures.
- Check your wardrobe and keep the classic items that you’ll be able to wear for a long time. Then mix them with each other. This means giving preference to neutral colors, simple silhouettes, detailing, perfect tailoring, and the best quality.
- Create a combination that makes you feel comfortable and suits you well. Then follow this formula when choosing new clothes.
- Find a new style icon with a body shape similar to yours. This will inspire you to try something new. If you already have a favorite celebrity to follow, find a new hero with a different style. It is not necessary to copy somebody’s look, you can simply get inspired and discover some new ideas.