7 Facial Skincare Masks Made With Natural Products
Maintaining healthy facial skin can be a challenging thing to do. And not only that, but beauty care can become expensive very quickly. Thankfully, there are also ways to make your lotions and creams at home. Made with natural products, they are a good option that can be effective and inexpensive to take care of your skin.
5-Minute Crafts wants to show you some quick and useful ways to solve 7 common skin problems. Still, remember to always check with your dermatologist before starting a new facial care routine.
1. Mask to soften and rejuvenate chapped lips
1. Pour milk into a bowl.
2. Dip a tissue paper in the milk.
3. When you feel that it has absorbed enough milk, place it on your lips.
4. Leave it on for 2 minutes and then remove it.
2. Mask to reduce wrinkles around your eyes
1. Pour one cup of uncooked and previously rinsed rice in a pan. Add water (approximately 4 cups of water for 1 cup of rice).
2. Stir and bring to a boil.
3. Remove the rice from the heat and strain it over a large pot.
4. While doing so, press it with a spoon to make sure the water from each grain of rice is released.
5. Pour the water you just extracted into a small container with a lid.
6. Close and refrigerate. You can keep the rice water for up to a week, but always remember to dilute it with tap water before applying it on your skin.
7. Gently massage around the eyes and rinse.
3. Mask to get rid of blackheads
1. Fill half a bowl with cold milk.
2. Add honey.
3. Add a teaspoon of unflavored gelatin.
4. Round out the mixture with a teaspoon of turmeric.
5. Stir using a toothpick or a wooden spoon until you obtain a homogeneous mixture.
6. Apply it to the affected area using a brush. Don’t get it too close to your eyes.
7. Wait 30 minutes and remove.
4. Mask to even out skin tone and texture
1. Pour one egg white into a bowl.
2. Beat it until stiff.
3. Add shaving foam.
4. Add a splash of hydrogen peroxide.
5. Mix until you get a homogeneous mixture.
6. Apply evenly over your face and let it sit for 10 minutes.
7. Rinse and dry gently. Remember to not rub a towel over your face, but to just pat it dry instead.
5. Mask to treat acne
1. Pour honey into a container.
2. Add cinnamon, approximately 3 tablespoons of honey to 1 tablespoon of cinnamon.
3. Mix with a spoon until you obtain a thick and homogeneous mass.
4. Spread the mixture all over your face. This is easier to do if you warm it for about 30 seconds in the microwave, but make sure it’s not too hot or you might damage your skin.
5. Leave it on for 10 minutes.
6. Wash it off with water.
6. Infusion to reduce dark circles under your eyes
1. Prepare a cup of coffee.
2. Cut a cotton pad in half.
3. Dip both halves in the infusion and wait until both are completely soaked.
4. Place one half on each of your lower eyelids.
5. Wait 10 minutes.
6. Rinse off.
7. Mask to treat dry skin
1. Cut a banana into big chunks and place it in a bowl.
2. Add a cup of yogurt.
3. Add a dash of honey.
4. Mash all the ingredients well using a fork and stir until you’ve obtained a homogeneous mixture.
5. Scoop the mixture with a spatula and spread it evenly over your face.
6. Wait approximately 20 minutes.
7. Gently remove the mask with a damp towel.