How to Do Space Buns
Space buns can be a fun way to revamp your style if you’re looking for a new hairdo without wanting to do anything too extreme. Plus, they’re easy to do. We at 5-Minute Crafts will show you how.
- Start by brushing your hair. It’s important to start without any tangles or knots.
- Next, create a middle part by splitting your hair in 2. If possible, try to make the part as straight and as equal as you can.
- Now, you’ll need to create ponytails. To do this, grab one section of your hair on the top back of your head and put it into a ponytail. Make sure to get rid of any bumps you might find on the way. Once you’re done on one side, do the same to the other side of your head.
- Lastly, wrap the length of the ponytail around its base to form your space buns. Finish the process by securing the hairstyle with bobby pins.
- Note: Try to use pins that match your hair color.
Share This Article