How to Make Your Lips Look Fuller (7 Hacks)
Lips are an essential part of the beauty routine for many women who often want them to look fuller. This isn’t just to have all their makeup match, but also to attain a more youthful appearance.
5-Minute Crafts prepared this guide with some steps that could help you get this look in a natural and simple way.
1. Exfoliate your lips
Prepare a homemade scrub by mixing 1 teaspoon of sugar and 2 teaspoons of honey, or use a store-bought scrub twice a week. Massage gently to avoid injury to your skin.
2. Use a cayenne pepper mask
To enhance your lips naturally, use the following trick:
- Mix 2 pinches of cayenne pepper and a tablespoon of olive oil.
- Apply to your lips and leave on for 5 minutes.
- Remove completely and finish up with a lip balm.
Cayenne pepper will promote circulation and cause your blood vessels to expand, giving your lips a plumper appearance. Although this effect won’t last long, it will be enough for you to take some pictures or for an evening out.
3. Opt for nude or natural tones
If you have thin lips, dark colors can make them look very flat and smaller than they already are. That’s why experts advise using natural shades, or nude. If desired, apply a gloss over your lipstick to make your lips appear fuller.
4. Use the trick of delineation
Contouring your lips slightly outside the natural edges is a simple way to make them look fuller, though it’s important to use a liner and lipstick in the same shade for a subtle, concealed finish. To do this:
- Draw a line slightly on the outside of your lower lip.
- Then do the same on your upper lip, slightly filling in the small indentation in the center.
- Fill in with a lipstick in the same or a similar shade.
5. Apply a hyaluronic acid serum
Hyaluronic acid is an ingredient whose weight is largely made up of water, so using it on your lips will make them look more moisturized and eventually plumper.
Once you’ve applied the serum, finish with a balm made with natural oils or beeswax to make sure the moisture doesn’t escape so your lips can look more plump all day long.
6. Brush your lips
- Take the brush and wet it with water.
- Gently massage your lips in a circular motion.
Not only will you see your lips thicken slightly, but you’ll also get a slight natural pink tone.