How to Braid Hair
A braid is the base of many hairstyles, it’s a convenient way to keep your hair pulled back and if you make a French braid overnight, it’s also a styling method, because in the morning your hair will have beautiful waves.
5-Minute Crafts has made a detailed manual on how to do a regular and French braid.
How to braid hair
Comb your hair well.
Divide all the hair into 3 equal sections.
Place the left section between the right and the central one, by putting it over the top.
4. You have 3 sections. Now, take the right section and put it between the left and the central ones over the top.
5. Repeat steps № 3 and № 4.
6. Secure the braid with a ponytail holder.
How do a French braid
Take a small section next to the forehead as the photo above shows.
Divide it into 3 equal parts.
Start doing a regular braid. Move the left section and the right section into the center ones. All sections have to go over the top.
4. Now, to every next section, add an additional strand of hair. So, before you move the left section into the center, separate some hair on the left and mix it with the left section. Now, move the upgraded section into the center.
5. Do the same on the right.
6. During the process, add small strands to every ordinary section.
7. Once all the hair is used, continue braiding the hair as usual.
8. Secure with a ponytail holder.