How to Drink More Water
5-Minute Crafts is sharing life hacks that can help you keep your water balance in check and avoid dehydration.
1. Drink a glass of water right after waking up. This habit makes getting up early easier and improves digestion. In order not to forget about it, put a glass of water on your bedside table before going to bed.
4. Eat foods that contain a lot of water. For example, watermelons, strawberries, cucumbers, zucchini, and celery all have high water content. You will get water and vitamins, microelements, and fiber.
6. Make the water tastier. If you don’t like the taste of water, you can add pieces of fruit to it. Use lemon, cucumber, and strawberry. They will give water a pleasant flavor without any additional calories.
8. Drink water instead of soda and juice. This is a great way not only to drink more water but also to consume fewer calories.
10. Use a big bottle to track your progress. In order to know exactly how much you drink a day, pour all the water into one big bottle. This way, you will always see how much more water you will have to drink. You can also use several small bottles if you’d like.