How to Use Tea for Your Health
Herbal teas can be a good alternative if you’re looking to cut down your sugar or calorie intake. Moreover, these natural beverages have been used for health purposes for centuries, promoting modern science to study their efficacy based on their most traditional uses.
5-Minute Crafts has compiled 7 varieties of herbal tea and will explain how they can benefit your health.
❗ Important: This article is for informative purposes only. If you’re suffering from any adverse symptoms, you should always consult with your doctor first.
1. Ginger tea
2. Green tea
3. Turmeric tea
4. Jasmine tea
5. Echinacea tea
- Echinacea might help in improving the immune system, and it has been used to treat and prevent common cold symptoms. Furthermore, evidence has shown that this plant could reduce the duration and incidence of the common cold.
- Some compounds in echinacea might promote a sense of calm.
- A study suggests that this plant might contain anti-inflammatory properties.
6. Linden tea
7. Rosehip tea
- According to research, rosehip is rich in antioxidants, which might prevent various health conditions.
- A study suggests that rosehip compounds might aid in weight loss and prevent obesity.
- There is evidence that rosehip can improve skin conditions, such as wrinkles, lack of moisture, and elasticity issues.