How to Make Homemade Disinfecting Wipes
A good tip to save money is to sometimes make your own products. Disinfecting wipes are a great example of this, as they help you save a couple of bucks and serve as a great second option for when stores run out of them.
For this reason, 5-Minute crafts has prepared a quick 4-step guide on how to make your own disinfecting wipes.
1. Cut the paper roll in half.
Any kitchen knife will be fine for this. Cut the roll to the desired length so that it fits in your container.
2. Make the solution.
Mix the water with the bleach.
- Start with 2 cups of water.
- Add 2 and a half tablespoons of Clorox to the water.
- Stir the solution.
3. Add the solution to the paper roll.
- Place your now-cut paper towel roll into the container.
- Pour the solution onto the paper towel roll.
4. Remove the cardboard from the middle.
To finish up, you’ll need to remove the cardboard piece from the middle of the paper towel and let it sit for 5 minutes so that the paper can soak up the solution. After all this, you’ll be able to smoothly take out any wipes you need from the middle.