How to Put a Duvet Cover On Quickly
There are very few people who enjoy putting a duvet cover on their comforter. Usually, we prefer to postpone this unpleasant procedure for as long as possible.
5-Minute Crafts would like to show you a simple trick that will help you put a duvet cover on quickly.
1. Turn the duvet cover inside out, spread it out and put it on the bed with the opening at the foot of the bed.
2. Lay the comforter on top of the duvet cover.
3. Starting at the head of the bed, roll both the duvet cover and comforter together toward the foot of the bed.
4. Once at the end, grab one corner of the comforter through the opening of the duvet cover.
5. Invert the duvet cover opening around one end of the bundle.
6. Do the same with the other corner of the comforter.
7. Unroll the bundle in the opposite direction.
8. Spread the comforter out and check to see whether the other 2 corners are in place.