15 Harry Potter Products That Help Us Forget We Didn’t Get Our Hogwarts Letter
Not receiving a Hogwarts acceptance letter on your eleventh birthday is a pain that still lingers in the minds of Harry Potter fans. Luckily, there are many products we can buy to help us imagine what it’s really like to be a part of the Wizarding World. 5-Minute Crafts has created a guide for products that will make you feel a little less like a muggle.
5-Minute Crafts gets commissions for purchases made through the links in this post.
1. This talking sorting hat will make you feel like you’re in the Great Hall being drafted into your Hogwarts house.
2. This resin replica of the elder wand with a button-activated LED light so you can feel its power in your hands
3. This magical stationery set lets you write your concerns to the Ministry of Magic.
4. This Hogwarts-themed trunk is full of collectibles that will make any aspiring witch or wizard happy.
Buy this on sale on Amazon here.
5. This 150-gram chocolate frog that comes with its own 3D famous witches and wizards card
6. A 600+ piece LEGO Hogwarts Trunk play set that you can customize to create your own characters and scenes
7. A controversial classic: Bertie Bott’s Every Flavor Beans that will help you experience the thrill of getting a mystery flavor — from cherry to rotten egg!
8. A USB-powered Golden Snitch desk lamp that can be the perfect gift for the Quidditch aficionado
9. The ultimate invisibility cloak that will let you become invisible thanks to the proprietary app that comes with it
10. This spell deck contains all the necessary information as well as activities for you to become an expert on spells, charms, and curses (if needed).
11. These cozy “wizard in training” slipper socks help you represent Hogwarts even during the coldest of nights.
Buy this product on Amazon here (available in 2 colors).