15 Signs That Tell If Someone Likes You
It’s always tricky when it comes to guessing whether someone likes you or not. Here’s where 5-Minute Crafts comes in and lists some surefire signs for how to tell whether someone’s definitely into you.
- Eye contact is a major giveaway when figuring out whether someone is attracted to you, when you look in their eyes, you may notice that their pupils are dilated.
- Touching you subtly is another sign of attraction that you may want to look out for. If they also inadvertently hit your feet under the table, this is a subtle desire to be closer to you.
- Men open up their posture more by straightening their backs while sitting or standing up straight to show their muscular features and attract someone they like. Women also show more of their feminine features by crossing their legs while sitting, tilting their head sideways to one shoulder, or straightening their clothes and hair, etc. This process is called preening.
- Women and men both play with their hair when they’re interested in someone. So, next time you meet them, notice this subtle move.
They get excited around you. As mentioned above, apart from the pupil dilation, their voice may get higher, they’ll ask questions to get to know more about you, or they will make plans to spend more time with you.
- They’ll surely steal glances from you, but not in a creepy way.
- They open up to you. Introverts tend to keep their secrets to themselves, but when they share their inner world of thoughts with you, they consider you special.
- They remember the tiniest details about you because are introverts are known to be observant.
- They are shy in person, but comfortable talking online.