10 Photo Ideas With Kids
Taking photos of your kids is the perfect way to save memories. And the more original the photos, the better. 5-Minute Crafts prepared 10 ideas that you can use for a fun photo shoot with your children.
1. Use Skittles for a photo full of colors.
2. Dig a hole in the sand and place your camera there.
3. Place a sticker on a phone’s flashlight to create an unusual light effect.
4. Use an original hole puncher to create a customized photo filter.
5. Turn fruit pieces into clothes.
6. Experiment with egg shells.
7. Use a spray bottle, clouds, and a right angle.
8. Place LED lights onto some sintepon for the effect of a dreamy cloud.
9. Cut out shapes from a paper cup’s bottom to create another photo filter.
10. Use mirrors to create visual illusions.
Preview photo credit 5-Minute Crafts / YouTube
Share This Article