Calorie Content of Different Types of Meat and Poultry
Calorie counting is an effective way to control your weight. Experts say that when counting calories, you need to carefully monitor the level of fats, proteins, and carbs you consume. One of the ways to get the right amount of protein is to eat enough meat. But meat is a high-calorie product. Moreover, differently cooked dishes contain a different amount of calories.
At 5-Minute Crafts, we made up a guide that will help you learn the calorie content of different meat dishes to control your diet more efficiently.
- Raw chicken leg, meat only: 120 cal per 100 g
- Raw chicken breast, meat only: 120 cal per 100 g
- Braised chicken drumstick: 149 cal per 100 g
- Braised chicken filet: 158 cal per 100 g
- Roasted chicken, dark meat only: 178 cal per 100 g
- Roasted chicken, light meat only: 153 cal per 100 g
- Fried chicken drumstick with breading: 267 cal per 100 g
- Boiled chicken: 169 cal per 100 g