How to Make an Air Conditioner
On extremely hot days, a fan by itself simply isn’t enough. With that in mind, we at 5-Minute Crafts will teach you how to make it feel just like an air conditioner.
Buy the HW TurboForce Fan: https://amzn.to/3m8cW8P
- 2 small plastic bottles
- A cutting tool (knife, cutter)
- A fan
- Ice cubes
- With a knife, cut the plastic bottle around the bottom, but not all the way, so it creates a sort of lid.
- Then, make small holes all around the top of the bottle, under the line you just cut.
- Do this for both bottles.
- Slide a piece of wire through 2 holes right under where you cut the bottle.
- Afterward, slide the bottle’s wire through the fan’s teeth, and attach it upside (bottle cap down) by tying a knot.
- With another piece of wire, tie a knot from the fan’s teeth to just before the bottle’s cap.
- Cut the extra amount of wire that might be sticking out.
- Do this for both of the plastic bottles.
- Open the lid’s you’ve created for your plastic bottles, and put ice cubes inside them.
- Start the fan, and enjoy the cool air.
5-Minute Crafts gets commissions for purchases made through links in this post.