How to Seal Any Plastic Bag
Sometimes, you need to seal a plastic bag. Like when you couldn’t finish your bag of chips and don’t want them to spill all over your handbag. Fortunately, there are several ways to solve this problem.
5-Minute Crafts is going to show you 3 ways to seal any plastic bag.
Way № 1: Using a lighter
- Use a plastic card or a ruler and put it perpendicular to the upper part of the bag, 2 inches from the top.
- Fold the top of the bag and press it against the card or the ruler.
- Take a lighter and burn the fold line carefully. Make sure the flames only touch the edge of the bag, not the card or the ruler.
- Remove the card or the ruler. The bag is sealed.
❗ Be careful with the fire.
Way № 2: Using a hair straightener
- Take an open bag.
- Use a hair straightener and put the loose bag ends between the plates.
- The bad is sealed.
❗ Be careful with the hot surface of the hair straightener.
Way № 3: Using tin foil and an iron
- Put the bag on a flat surface and straighten out the edges.
- Take a piece of tin foil, fold it in half, and put it over the bag so that it’s covered with the foil on the top.
- Iron the tin foil.
- The bag is sealed.
❗ Be careful with the hot surface of the iron.