10+ Tricky Pics That Made Us Believe in Time Travel
The power of DNA is a really cool phenomenon. The ability nature has to reproduce similar-looking creatures sparks the question of whether or not time machines really exist.
In this article, 5-Minute Crafts prepared some cool comparisons that will make you question whether people can actually jump through time.
12. “My grandpa looking like Tom Hardy, probably 1941”
11. A Danish businessman from the nineteenth century that looks like John Krasinski
10. “My grandmother looked like Arya Stark in 1936.”
9. Adam Shulman, Anne Hataway’s husband, looks like William Shakespeare.
8. “This is my friend at age 13. He looked exactly like Natalie Portman.”
7. “My great-grandfather looks just like Johnny Depp.”
6. “Found this painting in a museum in Spain — it’s Michael Cera’s doppelgänger.”
5. “My grandfather looks just like Ryan Gosling.”
4. A French actor that looks like Keanu Reaves
3. This military officer from the nineteenth century looks like Brad Pitt with his weird-looking beard.
2. “This girl from 1922 looks like Harry Potter.”
1. “This statue kind of looks like Mark Zuckerberg.”
Bonus: “Growing up, other kids used to make fun of me because I looked like the original Bob the Builder.”
Have you ever stumbled upon a weird-looking picture, statue, or human that made you think of someone else? Do you think that time travel is possible?