16 Places With Beautiful Symmetry That’ll Make You Feel Like You’re in a Wes Anderson Movie
Wes Anderson is a famous filmmaker whose visual style is so distinctive that many critics have said his movies give off vibes of an entirely new world. Anderson often uses flat-space camera moves, a limited color palette, and pays a lot of attention to symmetry. The best part of all is that these stunning visual portraits can be found all over the world.
Here is a list of mesmerizing images to satisfy your desire for symmetry in everyday life.
1. The greenhouse and patterned tiles
2. A city at night with bright lights
3. Higienópolis, a city in Brazil, from above
4. A castle with vivid colors
5. A triangular architectural design
6. An agricultural university in Indonesia
7. A road in a snowy forest
8. A flower-shaped swimming pool
9. A lone house
10. A perfectly parked car
11. A hotel in Copenhagen, Denmark
12. This colorful building
13. The pattern of these buses
14. The cats’ Anderson moment
15. Wheat field next to a lavender field
16. The lighting under this bridge makes it look like a crescent-moon in the water.
Do you like symmetry? Did you see some interesting places that you would like to share?