Sometimes, you come across people, places, things, or moments that give you a sense of deja vu. Or you may also find certain people’s doppelgangers in old pictures and paintings that make you think that maybe they were reincarnated or time-traveled from the past. We happened to find such amazing instances on the web that we can’t wait to share with you below.
1. “Not a celebrity but I do look a little like Nicholas Lanier in this Van Dyck painting from the 1600s.”
2. “Did he find a way to actually time travel?”
3. “This picture of a time-traveling Daniel Radcliffe I found at an antique market.”
4. “The great-grandfather of my friend looks like a time-traveled Ryan Gosling.”
5. “A picture of my ancestor from the 1700s next to my dad on his wedding day — apparently, my family’s looks haven’t changed much.”
6. “When you stand at the geographic South Pole, all lines of longitude converge at that exact point so you are literally standing in all 24 time zones. You can step from today into yesterday and from yesterday back into tomorrow. Time traveling!”
7. “Time travel confirmed in Glasgow”
8. “This guy time travels.”
9. “What Andy Samberg and Daniel Radcliffe would’ve looked like in the ’70s (real pic, found in a high school yearbook from 1978)”
10. “Matthew McConaughey, time traveler?”
11. “Encountered a painting in a museum that looks like Keanu Reeves.”
12. “My Grandfather and me in Tokyo, 73 years apart”
13. “My grandma is a time-traveling Daniel Radcliffe.”
14. “Found a time-traveling Channing Tatum in my family.”
15. The resemblance is uncanny.