How Cher Looks So Incredibly Young at 76
Cher has had all eyes on her since the beginning of her career that’s lasted over 50 years, and over all this time, she has made sure that we all have something amazing to look at. From incredible workout routines to makeup and even surgery, 5-Minute Crafts will tell you how Cher came from the ’70s to her seventies in tip-top shape.
1. She doubled her workout routine.
Some years ago, when talking about her movie, Burlesque, Cher said that she doubled her workout routine and even added surfing and Wii Tenis to it. Although she doesn’t work out every day, she does work out a lot and has said she does “old-fashioned things.” In 2022, she tweeted about the exercises in her routine:
2. She doesn’t diet.
The star has tweeted that she doesn’t follow an overly strict diet, but she does do some things differently:
3. She’s had cosmetic procedures.
- In a 1984 interview, Cher admitted to having work done and even said that if she felt the need to have something done, she’d be “first in line” at the doctor’s office.
- However, when asked more recently, in 2020, if she thinks she normalized cosmetic surgery for normal people, she said that she doesn’t understand how nowadays there are so many younger people wanting to change their whole look right when they turn 18 years old.
4. She’s not planning to quit.
- In a 2018 interview about her movie, Mamma Mia, she was asked about how a musical on her life would end, to which she promptly answered, “It doesn’t actually end, it just keeps going.”
- She’s also not planning to let go of her more youthful appearance — she has shared that she won’t let her hair go gray, saying, “It’s fine for other girls, I’m just not doing it.”