9 Smart Life Hacks That Can Make Your Life Easier
How to clean hair from the floor, shine your shoes, or take a cool photo — you’ll learn all of these, plus a few more tips, in our article.
At 5-Minute Crafts, we would like to share some cool life hacks with you that you can easily use in everyday life.
Get rid of split ends on your hair with the help of a razor.
- Brush your hair thoroughly, separate a small strand, and twist it several times.
- Carefully, move the razor blade downward and shave the protruding hairs without pushing in the blade.
- Shave off any protruding hairs. Do the same with the rest of the strands.
You can see the whole process here.
Sweep up hair without it sticking to the broom.
- Remove hair from the broom.
- Wrap the broom in a plastic bag as shown in picture 1.
- Sweep the hair up.
- Pick it up with the bag, carefully, and tie it up.
Take a cool photo with a rain effect.
- Choose a beautiful location. Prepare an umbrella and a water bottle in advance.
- Place the bottle on the umbrella as shown in picture 2.
- Twist the umbrella with soft movements while the water from the bottle flows down the umbrella.
- Enjoy the resulting photos.
Remove the label from a jar.
Make an unusual phone case out of a balloon.
- Inflate a balloon and put it on the floor.
- Put your phone on top of it.
- Deflate the balloon slowly so that it wraps around the phone.
- As a result, you should get a phone case like in picture 4.
Remove a multi-outlet extension cord from sight.
- Take a plastic container that fits the size of your multi-outlet extension cord.
- Cut holes in the walls of the container as shown in picture 2.
- Put your outlet in the container so that the cords are in the holes you’ve cut out.
- Cover the container with a lid.
Make a handbag hook with the help of an old plastic card.
- Take an old plastic card you don’t use anymore and map out 4 lines for further bending.
- Bend the card along the first line.
- Do the same along the remaining 3 lines.
- As a result, you should get a hook as shown in picture 4.
- Place the resulting hook on the drawer of your desk.
- Use it as a bag or headphone holder.
Make your nail polish dry faster.
- If you want your nail polish to dry faster, use cold water.
- After applying the nail polish, dip your fingers or toes in cold water and hold them there for some time.
- Gently remove excess water with a towel.